Complaint Review: Nikky Smith, Paula R Wallen

• Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy investor — Internet United States of America
Nikky Smith, Paula R Wallen
2525 Bennett Ave , 75206 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Nikky Smith, Paula R Wallen insane marketing, ruthless entrepreneur, mark mcclure intl Assisted to lie about investment promises Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: I posted out of Emotion, POST OUT OF CONTEXT.

I would like to just make the general public aware that these two work with and for Mr. Mark Mcclure and assisted in the mus-representation and lying to investors you invested in their company.

FYI: Paula has her last name spelled on the internet as Wallen and Wallem.

I have documentation of Nikky makes promises on behalf of the company they represent. Paula is listed as she is married to the owner of the company and I would recommend using extreme caution and due diligence if any of the parties solicit investors for funds.

Empty promise have been made and stretched out over nearly three years to investor with no returns as documented.

Be safe with your investments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nikky-Smith-Paula-R-Wallen/Dallas-Texas-75206/Nikky-Smith-Paula-R-Wallen-insane-marketing-ruthless-entrepreneur-mark-mcclure-intl-Ass-875697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nikky Smith, Paula R Wallen

I posted out of Emotion, POST OUT OF CONTEXT.

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

Mark and I have some business that has not been handled appropriately.

His wife Paula in this post was involved as Mark's wife in our dealings. I would like to take a moment to recant this post about Paula. She is an excellent business woman and indeed has the credibility to back up her expertise in business and as a master marketer. I posted this out of anger to Mark Mcclure's threats and slander posts he has posted about me, after my initial post regarding our business. My dealings are with Mark and not Paula. She was very sweet and kind when we had the opportunity to be in her presence.

Nikky has been snappy, but that's why Mark hired her I am sure.

My apologies to Mark, Paula, and Nikky for this post.

Mark....let's quit the pissing match and handle our business as the professionals we claim we are to those that follow our advice and mentor-ship.

Brandon Sharp