Complaint Review: Nikon International

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Nichole — Woodruff South Carolina United States of America
Nikon International
108 E Herman St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Nikon International Rocket International They wanted me to cash fake money orders with my own accounts! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I applied for a work at home job with Nikon International. They sent me several e-mail 'tests' to respond to before employment. They promised to train me in BS/1 and Peachtree software. But before that, they promised to send me a home office! It included a laptop, scanner, copier and fax machine.

Right before they were to send me the equipment they had one final test for me. It was a Test of Trust. They used Fed Ex to send me two money orders each in the amount of $750.00. I was told to use my own checking or savings account to cash them. I was to keep a sign on bonus and the money to buy the software and then send the rest to a Pam in Pittsburgh to receive my office equipment.

I then called the money order company to validate them. Turns out that the reference numbers were cashed a month ago with way smaller amounts! Total scam!! It's the holidays and I've been laid off and these fine folks are trying to get me arrested!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nikon-International/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19144/Nikon-International-Rocket-International-They-wanted-me-to-cash-fake-money-orders-with-my-546904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nikon International