Complaint Review: Nikyob@bellsouth.net

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
4216 Bucknell Drive Decatur, Georgia U.S.A.

Nikyob@bellsouth.net boykin world sevice Decatur Georgia

Ameristar Financial Servicing Comkpany, LLC ( Richard Wonderlic owner)
1795 Betterfield Road, Suite #200
Libertyville, dIL. 60048

Ref Account Number 540000290

Dear Mr. Richard Wondelic:
This letter has reference to your letter dated 05/28/2008, stating that my contract payment which you stated was overdue in the amount $28.54; and that I could take card of the matter with a credit card.

I call your and explained that I had sent you the payment(Paid the amount owed) by credit card.
my credit card was charged during the month of May on my sttement report.

One of your representatives talked with me regarding the above matter and stated that you all received the payment and the title for the vehicle (2002 KIA Spectra would be sent to me subsequently thereafter.
Today is June 30, 2008 and I haven't received the title for the vehicle as of yet.

My question to you is why, Haven't I received the title for the above vehicle as your representative has said to me over the telephone?

I am looking forward to receiving the title regarding the this subject matter.

Darren m boykin
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nikyobbellsouthnet/Decatur-Georgia-30034/Nikyobbellsouthnet-boykin-world-sevice-Decatur-Georgia-345868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nikyob@bellsouth.net