Complaint Review: Nina Bruschi

Nina Bruschi
300 Oro dam blvd Oroville, California United States of America

Nina Bruschi Table mountian Realty Drug using Tweeker Oroville, California

*Consumer Comment: Great Realitor

She tried to do buissness with me & she was so spun out she coulden't even keep focused or hold still (Kinda scary). Me being an Ex Tweeker I can tell. I told Her to leave My property as I will be doing buissness elsewhere. She got very rude & vulger in front of my children & almost took out my mail box while storming off in her Hummer. Bottom line research who you do buissness with before commiting. If Table Mountian realty was smart they would fire her until she can find help for herself. Im sure if they test her she will be possitive for meth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nina-Bruschi/Oroville-California-95966/Nina-Bruschi-Table-mountian-Realty-Drug-using-Tweeker-Oroville-California-1003485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nina Bruschi

Great Realitor

AUTHOR: BC Properties - ()

I have know Nina since 1983 and have never know her to do drugs. In 2006 I began to use her as my Realitor and have tried others before and since I have decided to use her as a Realitor. We have  NOTHING but good things to say about her, she has helped us to buy 9 homes since 2006 and has help several family and friends to also get their home. She has done so great in my book that I have been referring her to fellow investors and they too have had great success using her. I'm not sure what happened with the person that had problems with her but I will continue to use and refer her to others and I know that I will have continued successful results. I know that others to will use her abilities and get great attention to details with just as good results and all of us have had, 5 in total and 20 transactions and counting. Thanks Nina for your hard work and dedication to your business, your career and your clients.

composer