Complaint Review: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation ,NMAC

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Olney Maryland
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation ,NMAC
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation ,NMAC Reported a 3 year excellent paying customer to Credit Bureaus - ruined my credit - not even a response Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I have been a customer of Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) for nearly 3 years without missing a single payment, then I am not sure what happened and the bank missed sending one payment on time, when Hearing about this from this Company I immediately paid the late payment AND the late fees - They assured me this will not be reported to Credit Bureaus as I paid.

Well next month my credit dropped from 740 to 683 and upon inquiring why?Guess what? Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation DID report this to the credit bureaus and now I have this on my credit history for 10 years.

I tried calling their so called customer service 4 times and every single time the line goes dead after holding for 10 -20 minutes.

I then wrote a couple of letters to 2 of their management teams, those letters remain unanswered 5 months later.

If you care for your credit DO NOT finance your car with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC)

Olney, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nissan-Motor-Acceptance-Corporation-NMAC/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15250/Nissan-Motor-Acceptance-Corporation-NMAC-Reported-a-3-year-excellent-paying-customer-to-C-263420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation ,NMAC