Complaint Review: Nissan Motor

• Reported By:Salisbury Maryland
Nissan Motor
Internet U.S.A.

Nissan Motor Ripoff No help from Nissan Motor Internet

I am the owner of a 2005 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 Crew cab. This is the third one I have owned and never experienced any problems. Unfortunately, and all my fault, I crashed the truck after only one payment into a light post at ten mph. No problem, very fixable. The body shop assured me it would take no longer than 10 to 14 days in and out. Damages were assessed and a check was cut by my insurance company within one week. Two months later I still do not have my truck back.

Apparently Nissan is puting vehicles on the road without having the parts available to fix them. According to the numerous people that I have spoken to at Nissan the parts don't even have a release date yet. I explained my situation to the Nissan reps. I am a private contractor and use my truck for work. I have been out of work and now can not afford to pay for the vehicle. I can not rent a vehicle due to the equipment needed to be carried, ladders and such. I have lost my job and my credit is now being destroyed because of parts unavailability. Nissan states that there is nothing they can do in the matter. After purchasing three vehicles from Nissan they were all to quick to brush me to the side while I lose everything waiting on a couple parts. Nissan reps are all to considerate and helpful when selling you a car but once papers are signed, you are on your own when problems arise. I only wanted my vehicle back in a reasonable amount of time. I asked if Nissan would be willing or able to make the payments which are considerable while I waited for their parts so I would not lose the truck. I'm betting if I were someone important that the parts could be found and over nighted immediately.

Unfortunately I am just your everyday consumer. My auto body shop is still telling me they have no idea when I'll get my vehicle back until they get the parts. I keep calling Nissan direct for some answers and have better luck at winning the Mega millions. I would have never bought this vehicle if I had known that Nissan would be so unhelpful. I will never again purchase another Nissan and will advise all others accordingly.

Kenneth
Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2005 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nissan-Motor/internet/Nissan-Motor-Ripoff-No-help-from-Nissan-Motor-Internet-142592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nissan Motor