Complaint Review: Nissan North America

• Reported By: Jonathan — Raleigh North Carolina USA
Nissan North America
333 Commerce Street Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Nissan North America Nissan NISSAN CRANK SHAFT SENSOR!!! Nashville, Tennessee

WOW WOW WOW. This is no coincident. I have the same problem with my 2005 Nissan Altima. My check engine light came on about a month ago. I found there was a recall on the CRANK SHAFT SENSOR ALSO. I broke down at a store and called a tow truck to come tow me to the nissan dealer. They had this really bad attitude about it saying they will not pay for my tow fee($80). On top of that they wanted to charge me $125 to put it on a machine that was going to tell them what I already knew. So i said no. My Nissan Altima is a piece of Junk. I will not but another nissan after being treated the way Nissan treated me. I thought Nissan was a stand up company and would fix the issue without putting stress on me,but after this experience they can kiss this long time customer bye. I WILL NEVER BYE A NISSAN AGAIN PERIOD!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nissan-North-America/Nashville-Tennessee-37201/Nissan-North-America-Nissan-NISSAN-CRANK-SHAFT-SENSOR-Nashville-Tennessee-492387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nissan North America