Complaint Review: Nitelife

• Updated: Mon, February 12, 2007

• Reported By:London Other
Nitelife
37 Huntley Street, Internet United Kingdom

Nitelife, Exotic Dance Wear, Aberdeen Charged me for a cancelled item they delivered, when I returned it they denied receiving it and refused a refund Aberdeen Internet

Worst online sales experience ever!

I ordered two items then was told a month later that they would not be delivered before Christmas so I cancelled the order by phone and by email.

They sent them anyway one on the 27 Dec. So I again cancelled by phone and email. The secord still arrived 22 Jan, I returned it first class special delivery but they tell me they didn't receive it.

Even though it was a cancelled order and they sent it anyway in error they refuse to refund my money. They have ignored about 20 phone calls, and atleast as many emails.

They think I should pay for their error.

Total nightmare.

Lorraine
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitelife/internet/Nitelife-Exotic-Dance-Wear-Aberdeen-Charged-me-for-a-cancelled-item-they-delivered-when-235656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitelife