• Report: #820732

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: aquarius0211 — Cottonwood Heights Utah United States of America

Nitro Downloads Nitro Downloads ripped me off!! internet, Internet

Nitro Downloads is a ripoff!!  After searching the internet for a topic for my paper I found what looked promising on Nitro but I had to pay $4.95 for a 7 day trial membership. I unfortunately fell for it and paid $4.95 and then of course, the document I had found was not on the site I was sent to. The page that had the document on is on a continuous loop requesting that I had to sign up to access it.  There is no place to login only a sign up. There is no contact information. The third party site that I was sent to is no help. I sent in a complaint to their "customer service" but of course there has been no response.

I have now wasted an enormous amount of time on this and will have to take action to prevent any further charges from being charged to my credit card:(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Downloads/internet/Nitro-Downloads-Nitro-Downloads-ripped-me-off-internet-Internet-820732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Downloads