Complaint Review: Nitro Focus NO3

• Reported By: Stirny — Arizona
Nitro Focus NO3
Internet USA

Nitro Focus NO3 Carged me after cancelling Phoenix Internet

I made the mistake of getting sucked into the NitroFocus trial offer after filling out the trial offer for Xtreme Muscle Pro.  After reading comments the next day online regarding both trial offers I realized that the offers were really just a way to trap people into getting onto a billing program.  No product that really works needs to quickly start billing you after just 10 or 14 days.  I immedeiately got online and cancelled the subscriptions to both by mail and by phone with NitroFocus.

Plus I sent back the NitroFocus after using for just 2 days.  Well of course even though  they assured me on the phone that they were cancelling they charged me an additional $105.00 four days later.  Then they waited another 3 days later and sent me an e-mail that they were cancelling all additional charges.  HOW convenient for them they waited to process my cancellation until exactly 10 days after I ordered so they could rip me off....instead of cancelling it the day I talked to them on the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Focus-NO3/internet/Nitro-Focus-NO3-Carged-me-after-cancelling-Phoenix-Internet-1141006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Focus NO3