Complaint Review: Nitro Planes

• Phone: 1-562-943-9860
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Nitro Planes Poor Customer Service La Puente, CA California

As a customer of Nitro Planes, this will being coming to an end right away. Nitro Planes in La Puente, CA have the worst, I mean the worst custumer service of anyone. Everytime I have called, I have had to wait thiry minutes. I have ordered a radio control airplane from there and had to return it twice. The first time I ordered, the wings did not go together as they should and a part on the horizontal stabilzer was missing. The second time, they sent me the ARF verision instead of what I ordered the first time. I had to send it back for second time and finally, they sent the right airplane. After getting the airoplane ready to go, I turned on the transmitter and then plugged up the battery. The transmitter came on and then the plane beeped three time and came on, but none of the controls worked. I called them back and because it's been thirty days, they don't won't to hear anything I have to say. The keep throughing up in my face about the thrity day policy and the heck with 100% customer satisfication. Please, anyone wanting to order from there, don't do it, they are horrible. They would not help me or offer to return the transmitter or reciever to check to see if anything is wrong with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Planes/nationwide/Nitro-Planes-Poor-Customer-Service-La-Puente-CA-California-1159389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Planes