Complaint Review: Nizam Donya

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: evolution films — laval Quebec Canada
Nizam Donya
longeuil, Quebec United States of America

Nizam Donya Nizam Donya, Nizam refused to pay money owed for a music video project we did for him longeuil, Quebec

I was approched by this signer Nizam Donya, he asked me to direct and edit his music video Kil KIl Mokouny which can be found on You Tube. He did not have a big budget and I agreed to do it for a small amount of 1200$

We shot the video and did a re-shoot because he wasnt happy with his preformence which I did for free.

I edited the video and he wanted a re-edit which I did for free and then went with the original edit.

He loved the video, so we met one more time so that I could deliver the video and collect the other half of the money 600$. He then told me this story that he bought a taxi and that he did not have any money to pay me right now and that he would pay me in 2 weeks.

But he need the video to post it on-line asap, he told me "trust me buddy I will pay you" So I trusted this scammer.

Two months passed and still no sign, I called him and he told me he had no use for the video and that it wasnt good. [continued below]....
..... I told him pay me my money to which he said he didnt owe me anything. So I told him to delete the video from Youtube and he laughted at me.

I learned that he had scammed others as well, so I'm writing this report in the hopes that people will be careful of doing business with this scam artist who uses hard working people like me to make themselves look good. This scammer owes me 600$

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nizam-Donya/longeuil-Quebec-/Nizam-Donya-Nizam-Donya-Nizam-refused-to-pay-money-owed-for-a-music-video-project-we-did-966065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nizam Donya