Complaint Review: Nke Valentine Yong with Cameroon Pet Travel Incorporation

• Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: hooson88 — Dalton New York United States of America
Nke Valentine Yong with Cameroon Pet Travel Incorporation
Internet Cameroon

Nke Valentine Yong with Cameroon Pet Travel Incorporation, Valentine Yong, greedily SCAMMED me out of a long time savings i made to purchase a pure breed pet for my only son Bamenda, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am not a scammer

I am heart broken from my experience with this scam.I have been duped of over $525.00 , funds set aside for a memorable birthday gift for Michael , my son.

I looked through a few listings for bulldog puppies and got in contact with this lady who indicated she needed to re home her 3 puppies.I thought i was a very lucky person to have what i want just right there for me.I had to  accept for the lady to get them by pet courier as she noted she resided at Tampa.I have never done a thing like that (transporting an animal), but she advised me it was all good .She had to get them right to me , i always had the feeling NY was quite a long way.We agreed on $525.00 as the total fee to be paid for the whole package, which included handling charges.

I confirmed with the lady by name Susan Freed,next thing she had to get the courier contact me for the funds.I had bad feelings about paying upfront but my choices where all limited to what Mrs Susan Freed dictated.

Early in the morning i got a call from a  man indicating that i have to  make available the funds for subsequent transportation.I had received a lengthy email which clearly stipulated that my payment had to sent to Cameroon, West Africa and to a certain Nke Valentine Yong, with the address below

Name : Nke Valentine Yong
City : Bamenda
Address : Commercial Street
Country : Cameroon

Phone Number : (+237) 7451 8654

The first thing i noticed was that i was dealing with an international courier service.they bluntly asked me to pay by western union the total sum of $525.00.With many worries on my mind, i got in contact with Mrs Susan Freed and she advised me to pay directly to the delivery firm as they have indicated.

I had just an hour given to make the payment ready.I had to rush out and get the money sent by western union to NKE VALENTINE YONG.I had two calls from the delivery firm (+237 7451 8654) , all in a bid to make me hurry up with the payment.

After i transferred the money, i received a call from the same man and number even before i got back into the car.I had to communicate the confirmation code which was a number on the paper work from the western union.

I almost had a heart attack when i got back home and received another email from the delivery firm asking for $1100.00  for travel documentation.I got in contact with Mrs Susan and she gave me the same " it"s all okay, pay them the money". At this point i was  confused, it is in that confusion that i decided to contact my attorney who came and made me see the light.

I was scammed out of $525.00 which i sent to the company with Manager as Nke Valentine Yong.I was ashamed and wondered why it had to be that way.

I stumbled on this blog just when i was reading through a lot of such scams.I decided to put down a little bit of my story so that other can learn from it.

DO NOT send money by western union to NKE VALENTINE YONG, in Cameroon or do not answer any call from this international  scam number +237 7451 8654.

Buy only here in the States, i am a  victim of the scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nke-Valentine-Yong-with-Cameroon-Pet-Travel-Incorporation/internet/Nke-Valentine-Yong-with-Cameroon-Pet-Travel-Incorporation-Valentine-Yong-greedily-SCAMME-618606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nke Valentine Yong with Cameroon Pet Travel Incorporation

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am not a scammer

AUTHOR: Nke Yong - (Cameroon)

I write to refute the fact that the person who bears the names NKE VALENTINE Yong is NOT, has NEVER been, and will NEVER be a Scammer. Looking through my profile in Google the other day I was stunned by a report that I scammed a certain person whose names were not clear in the report of 525 US dollars on the promise of sending him a bulldog puppy. I wish to emphasise here that althought the names and the phone number belong to me, I am NOT the person that carried out such a mean act.

My phone was stolen within that period (June 29 2010). I went to my provider MTN Cameroon and blocked the number and received a new SIM card to maintain my number since it was the popular number everyone who knew me used. Besides my services are required by many and publicly. Before I continue I would like whoever cares to know my
profile. I was born on December 26 1960. I did my primary in Kom and Secondary Education in St Bede's College Ashing Kom in Cameroon. I graduated with 10 Ordinary Level GCE Papers and proceeded to CCAST Bambili where
I graduated with three Advanced Level papers in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. After teaching for a year in Secondary Comprehensive and Vocational College Bambui, I wrote the entrance Examiination into the School of Education of the University of Yaounde from where I graduated with a degree in the teaching of Physics. I have been teaching since that 1985 that I graduated.

I have acquired computer skills through training in a Computer School and practice and self-tuition. I can say I am specialised in Desktop Publishing. I also meddle with Journalism and have risen to the rank of Editor of some newspapers (see www.vanguardcameroon.com). I also edit a small human interest newspaper called Feedback (see
www.Fedebackcameroon.blogspot.com. I am a lecturer in Desktop Publishing, Cyberspace and Production and Modern Newspaper Production in National Polytechnic Bambui, Cameroon affiliated to the University of Buea. I also teach medical Physics in there same institution, and another one, St Jude Nursing School, Bamenda. Recently I was employed
to teach ICTs in Project with bias in the use of ICTs for the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals. All these is part time. My main school where I teach, now Computer Science instead ofPhysics, is Government Bilingual High School Atiela in Nkwen Bamenda.

l could go on and on with my profile which is very rich. You can also search for my name in Google to see some of my achievements. A good look at this does not make me liable to a scam of a trivial 526 US dollars which is less than my monthly salary of 234,000 francs (appox. 585 US dollars), which i Cameroon standards is quite reasonable. Without dwelling so much on polemics I would challenge the anonymous person who filed the report to trace where the money was cashed and the signatures and whatever documents were used to collect the money.

My reputation which I have used about half a century to build, can not be tarnished because of 525 US dollars. I am calling on this person to publish an apology to me and cleanse my names. If you read through my newspaper reports you will observe that I published a story tiled "26 Cameroonian Scammers studying in UK, ...).

There is a possibility that one of these could have gone into such mischief. I received anonymous phones calls threatening me when the story was published.I can always furnish you with more details on my life. I have equally
been a victim to scammers. I do no own any Animal Pet company orwhatever name the scammer gave.

Yours truly,