Complaint Review: Nmsell

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Gotcha — Hackensack Minnesota United States of America
Nmsell
5616 l st. Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Nmsell National marketing classifieds, this company are fast talkers, I was selling a nissan rogue. When this guy calls and says I can help you sell it, I said ok fine. Well the charge was 200,00 and I belie No it's like it is Omaha, Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Trucks I've sold... owner and operator of my own trucking Company ...

*Consumer Comment: vehicle not listed

I had my nissan for sale since July, and this guy calls and says do you want to sell your car, of course I said yes, he said I can help you sell it. Then I said ok. I will give it a try. He then says it will be $200.00, I said ok. He said it would be advertised I nationally, and on the Internet, eBay, a etc. anyway I have looked all over to find an add. I I have found nothing. Just my own adds I had on the computer. He also put the price of my car about 2 ,500 more than I was asking. I feel I have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nmsell/Omaha-Nebraska-68117/Nmsell-National-marketing-classifieds-this-company-are-fast-talkers-I-was-selling-a-niss-966966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nmsell

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Trucks I've sold... owner and operator of my own trucking Company ...

AUTHOR: Michael Dornan - ()

I've sold several Trucks and Trailers over the Years Through NMSELL... The Good thing about this service is #1 The quality and quantity of this service ... I was able to get several Units sold for less then half my Marketing Cost anywhere else I have used.....  I was Successful... My own personal experience there with NMSELL was very Good ....

vehicle not listed

AUTHOR: mbossy - ()

i had a vehicle for sale as well and i had no problems finding it all over the internet. it was sold within 2 weeks as quoted.  if there was a problem finding your vehicle on the internet did you even call and make sure they looked into it? my locator was incredible and she has also helped me sell several other items in a timely manor. some times it helps to actually hear what someone tells you not just what you WANT to hear. This company has been very helpful and friendly in selling many things from my grandma's estate.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC