Complaint Review: No Appointment MD

• Reported By: Anita — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
No Appointment MD
Cave Creek and Cactus Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

No Appointment MD Owes me money. BEGGING for 4 months now Phoenix, Arizona

4 Months ago I went to their clinic. They claimed my insurance would not cover my visit. I paid $80+ for my visit and for several follow up afterwards. Long story I contacted my insurance and was told in addition to me paying No Appt MD also billed them and that I needed to contact No Appt MD to get my $300 reimbursed. I have been calling for 3 months now. First the check is in the mail, then the check must have been lost and will be cut again. Then 2 weeks go by and I call again. This time it is on Bernadette's desk. Bernadette says on Yolanda's desk and will call me back. Call again and Bernadette is fired. Speak with Jennie who says on Yolanda's desk and gives me Yolanda's number to call (instead of transferring.  Yolanda is rude and says it could be on Sonia's desk. There is no way to verify. I ask can you check your system and at least give me assurance the check is cut and she says OUR SYSTEM DOESNT HAVE THAT CAPABILITY! and that I need to talk to Sonia. Been calling Sonia for over a week now and Sonia's voice mail is full.  UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNACCEPTABLE. I bet you if the roles were reversed they would be suing me right now for payment. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. FALSE PROMISES AND MAKING ME BEG FOR MY MONEY!!! Five months and still no money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Appointment-MD/Phoenix-Arizona-85023/No-Appointment-MD-Owes-me-money-BEGGING-for-4-months-now-Phoenix-Arizona-989977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No Appointment MD