Complaint Review: No Better Deal

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Susie — 92049 California
No Better Deal
Internet USA

No Better Deal ”. I purchased a sound system on May 22 from No Better Deal. First, my credit card was overcharged by $25. I contacted them and they were extremely rude and unhelpful. In addition, by May 29, my item still was not shipped, so I called to cancel my purchase. At first they said I would have to wait until they shipped it to me, (it still was not shipped), and after that time, I would have to call and get a return authorization and ship it back at my expense. They finally cancelled the shipment, but the $155 charge has not been removed from my credit card bill. Their customer service people said it was "too bad" that I was out $155. Stay away from this company. I wish someone had warned me before I lost $155. Internet

Name should be changed to "No Worse Deal”.  I purchased a sound system on May 22 from No Better Deal.  First, my credit card was overcharged by $25.  I contacted them and they were extremely rude and unhelpful.

In addition, by May 29, my item still was not shipped, so I called to cancel my purchase.  At first they said I would have to wait until they shipped it to me, (it still was not shipped), and after that time, I would have to call and get a return authorization and ship it back at my expense.  They finally cancelled the shipment, but the $155 charge has not been removed from my credit card bill.  Their customer service people said it was "too bad" that I was out $155.

Stay away from this company.  I wish someone had warned me before I lost $155.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Better-Deal/internet/No-Better-Deal-I-purchased-a-sound-system-on-May-22-from-No-Better-Deal-First-my-c-1060973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No Better Deal