Complaint Review: No Flame E-Cigarette

• Reported By: Susan — Gwynn Oak Maryland United States of America
No Flame E-Cigarette
6538 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

No Flame E-Cigarette E-cig Bad Product and Rip-Off Miami Beach, Florida

Product offered a trial.  A trial means, you try it, and if you like it, you buy more.  A refill order arrived yesterday for approx. $79.00!  I do not like the product.  It uses a system that is out-dated.  The price was to be $19.95 - not $99.00!  I did not ask for auto-ship.  Do not like and would have returned sooner had if I had more info about the company.

I have reported this to my credit card company to dispute.  I will not pay for something that I did not order.  I will pay 5 times more than what was asked for to start.

I am sending everything back and asking for a refund.  If they are not willing, hopefully my credit card company will support me, since there are numerous negative comments regarding this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Flame-E-Cigarette/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/No-Flame-E-Cigarette-E-cig-Bad-Product-and-Rip-Off-Miami-Beach-Florida-1009675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No Flame E-Cigarette