conductor

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Laurel — Denver Colorado
No Flame E-Cigarette
6538 Collins Ave., #95 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

No Flame E-Cigarette dishonest, cheating, no product received Miami Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: want my money back too

Over the internet I stupidly ordered a "e-cigarette starter kit" for $4.95.

I am a 76-year-old senior citizen living on a limited income and thot this would help me to stop smoking.

I received the starter kit with no invoice, receipt or anything except the kit.

On March 14th on my bank statement there was an entry from ECigs for $99.67 - I didn't notice it and not suppose to do anything if it's over 30 days.  The bank entry composed of:  DBT CRD 16:31 03-13-33

with these numbers:  00611018775387565 - the 877 # is their phone no which the bank gave me also.

Then again, on March 31st I was again billed $79.72 - a total of $179.29!

I went to my bank on April 1st and Filed a Report, cancelled my bank debit card and surely need help because I can't pay $179.29 for anything - a $4.95 item is costing me $179.29?  I am really upset and don't understand how people can rip you off and stay in business!

I would certainly appreciate any help I can get.  I couldn't get anywhere when I called - I see now on the
internet that there are apparently private parties giving their hhtp/ addresses to order!

Please Help!
Blessings

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Flame-E-Cigarette/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/No-Flame-E-Cigarette-dishonest-cheating-no-product-received-Miami-Beach-Florida-1040125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No Flame E-Cigarette

want my money back too

AUTHOR: diamond1963 - ()

I ordered the cigerettes too DID NOT SEE that it ws a trial and would be charged 110.00! How can we get our money back! Please someone respond would like to file complaint