Complaint Review: No Flame E-Cigaretts

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Decatur Illinois United States of America
No Flame E-Cigaretts
6538 Collins Avenue #95 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

No Flame E-Cigaretts smokers51.com When getting my FREE E cigarette sent to me for shipping and handeling only,didnt know force shippment of cartriges and 80.oo a month would be removed from my acct Miami Beach, Florida

When I ordered this FREE e cigarette for shipping charges only,I did not know I was going to also get forced shipped filters. Nothing at all was mentioned. Now every month 80.00 is removed from my checking account. This is a scam to suck people in. The only thing I can think of to do to stop this is to close my checking account. Each month when they send them just send them back. Companies need to be upfront with these things. When I recieved it there was No mention of filters being shipped each month. I there were I would have sent it back the next buisness day. These people will be turned into the BBB by me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Flame-E-Cigaretts/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/No-Flame-E-Cigaretts-smokers51com-When-getting-my-FREE-E-cigarette-sent-to-me-for-shippin-1013534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No Flame E-Cigaretts