Complaint Review: No More Rack / Nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kristine — Columbus Ohio United States of America
No More Rack / Nomorerack.com
225 East 9th Street, Unit #120 Los Angeles, CA Internet United States of America

No More Rack / Nomorerack.com Nomorerack.com Return fraud / Will not refund money Internet

*Author of original report: And it Happened Again

*UPDATE Employee: Returned Item - Nomorerack.com

I bought a pair of jeans on nomorerack in May.  I received my jeans in the mail within two weeks, however they were completely the wrong size.  I contacted No More Rack saying they gave me the wrong size and that it was their mistake, and that I wanted to exchange them for the correct size.  The CSR said they sold out and my size was not available.  She told me to return the merchandise for a credit.

I returned my merchandise as instructed in MAY.  It is OCTOBER, I have never seen my $42.00 I spent on those jeans or a credit, and this was their mistake in the first place.  Do not send returns here, you willl never see them again!!  I have been in contact with several rude CSRs who refuse to just give me my money back.  BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack-Nomorerackcom/internet/No-More-Rack-Nomorerackcom-Nomorerackcom-Return-fraud-Will-not-refund-money-Internet-959878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack / Nomorerack.com

And it Happened Again

AUTHOR: Kristine - (United States of America)

I was skeptical yet pleasantly surprised when after 6 months of trying to contact customer service about a refund, someone from NMR contacted me through this site and gave me a direct line to someone who could actually help me!  It restored my faith in the company and I ordered two more things with my refunded money.

And I got the two things I ordered, and one of them had a hole in it the size of a softball and the other claimed to be a "large" and barely fit my 4 year old daughter.  So, even though I have been burned by your return process I followed the directions, got a tracking number, and returned my merchandise.  Weeks later, I received a notification that only $13 of my $49 I sent back was credited.  No explanation whatsoever on the pack of shirts totaling $34 that I returned.  3 emails unanswered explaining why you retained the merchandise I returned but did not credit me for it.

What is going on in your returns department???  These items again, are from November and I fear another 6-month wait just to get money for items I returned.

These items were shipped to you in DECEMBER of last year in a package that weighed over 2lbs including my ripped pants AND a package of tees.  I can provide tracking info.  I want an explanation.

Returned Item - Nomorerack.com

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Kristine,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the refund of returned items to be processed. We are sorry to hear that as of the moment, you still have not received your refund for the item that you returned.  Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately settled for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.