Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Carol B — Berwick Pennsylvania United States of America
No More Rack
381 PArk Ave, South New York, New York United States of America

No More Rack Ordered a Tablet, December 12, 2012. Received USPS.com tracking info that has false info. Never received product. Cannot get any answers. New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a 10" Polaroid tablet on Dec 12, 2012. I received a USPS.com tracking information from nomorerack.com, saying the product waas received at the Asbury Park , NJ post office on Dec. 18, 2012 and expected delivery was Dec. 24, 2012. I didn't receive the merchandise. I called the post office and they have no record of the item being received. I called the company and spoke to a Customer Service manager, supposedly who told me it WAS at the post office. She was very rude. I called back to the company the next day and was told they had to contact the supplier to get the information and I would receive an email within 4-7 days. All I got was an email with the same tracking information that I received in the very beginning. This business is hurting alot of hard working people not to mention my 7 year old grandson who has been waiting for this tablet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/New-York-New-York-10016/No-More-Rack-Ordered-a-Tablet-December-12-2012-Received-USPScom-tracking-info-that-ha-994905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Carol B,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.