Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: macint00 — Williamstown New Jersey United States of America
No More Rack

No More Rack I have waited a month for boots that I bought on 11/26/2012. The order shows that it is "processing" , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered boots from nomorerack.com on 11/26/2012 and still have not received them. The order shows that it is "processing" and it has been a month now! However, my the money for my order $24 was taken out of my bank account on 11/27/2012.

I have tried to call their toll free number, but I usually wait in vain for someone to answer and when I get someone they hang up after I explain why I have called. They have refused to refund my money so I am going to have to report them to my bank and the better business bureau and hope that I get my money back. Hopefully these scam artists haven't taken any more money out of my account!

So here is a lesson for everyone..Do Not Buy ANYTHING from nomorerack.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/internet/No-More-Rack-I-have-waited-a-month-for-boots-that-I-bought-on-11262012-The-order-shows-987359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are having regarding the shipment of your order. Please bear in mind that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.