Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Marc — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
No More Rack

No More Rack Made promises they couldn't keep. Misleading and incomplete information Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

On 11/24/2012, I made a Christmas purchase for my fiancee for some boots she wanted. I figured a month was plenty of time to receive the product. I got an email that day saying it could take up to 3 weeks but that most orders don't take that long.

On 12/06/12, I received an email stating that my order has been shipped and could take 10-14 business days to arrive, but that most orders don't take that long anyways. Christmas came and went and I still hadn't received anything.

On 01/05/13, I called to question the order and was told that the boots are still on their way. They apologized and offered me a refund which took up to 10 working days to receive. I was fine with this and thought it was courteous of them to offer me a refund without having to ask.

On 01/27/13, I finally received a package that I thought were the boots that I ordered 2 months ago. Not to my surprise they were, of course, the wrong boots. They were the same color and size, but a completely different brand and model. I called and explained the situation. They told me that they had been having a lot of problems with that vendor. I asked if there was any way to get the boots that I had originally ordered and he said "Unfortunately, we don't deal with that vendor so there's nothing we can do." I asked to speak to a manager, but since it was the weekend there was no one available. I also checked my bank account and noticed that there had never been a refund issued within the last 3 weeks since I had called last.

On 01/30/13, I called (hopefully for the last time) and explained the situation yet again. I was no longer worried about getting right product and accepted that defeat. All I wanted was my refund. The lady said that a refund had been issued on the 27th in form of in-store credit....sigh. I was never told about that and if I had been, of course I would've said "No thank you, just put it back into my bank account." Now I have to wait another "5-7" days for an actual refund and pray that I get it.

Unfortunate that a company has to deal with bad vendors and make a lot of customers unhappy. The thing I'm most upset about is not getting my refund in an appropriate amount of time and not being told how I'd be receiving it. I'm unhappy with the company, so why would you assume to issue the refund with in-store credit and then never tell me when it was available? I'm done with this company and will be using the other millions of online store available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/internet/No-More-Rack-Made-promises-they-couldnt-keep-Misleading-and-incomplete-information-Inte-1006213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.