Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: madismom22 — Gresham Oregon United States of America
No More Rack

No More Rack Never shipped product, cancelled order, never received refund , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a pair of UGG Boots on Nov 28th, website states 2-3 weeks for delivery.  I started emailing after two weeks and was told they are guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas.  The day before Christmas they guaranteed, never arrived.  After Christmas they said they had issues with the Port and getting products out and offered a $5 credit to my account for future purchases.  Emailed them again last week and they said they can't tell me when they can get the order out and will issue me a refund and if the product comes in they will send to me at no charge.  Today when I went online to look for my credit that still hasn't appeared it shows my order expired due to incomplete paypal payment.  Funds were taken out of my bank account on Nov 28th.  I called and they said they don't know what happened but if they said I was getting a refund "I should get one".  I asked to speak to a supervisor and the guy on the phone said he was and he would "esclate" the claim to upper management and they would respond in a "couple days".  I told him I wanted to speak to someone and get this resolved as it has been going on since Nov 28 that they have had my money and I have not seen product or a refund.  They refuse to talk on the phone and cant not give any clear answers.  This feels very much like a SCAM!

If a NoRack Employee is reading his my order number is 3920043.  I want answers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/internet/No-More-Rack-Never-shipped-product-cancelled-order-never-received-refund-Internet-990721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Kamilla,

Good day! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced with our website. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible. Thank you for posting your Order number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have your concern resolved. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.