Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Reported By: tylerstarshine — Medford Oregon United States of America
No More Rack

No More Rack No More Cancellations! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

After over a week of not receiving a shipping confirmation - I got worried.  I had already received all of the other items I ordered for Christmas gifts.  It took me several tries by phone and email to try to get a shipping confirmation.  I decided it was not worth risking my $68 so I called to cancel my order.  I was told it was cancelled - but then received a follow up email saying it wasn't cancelled.  I still do not have product and I don't even know whether the order was cancelled or not.

I was shocked to find that if you return the item - I was told I would receive a refund and then in the same sentence that it would be in credit only to use that their store!  That was when I went to Ripoff Report - only to find this sort of thing has happened to others.

Save your money do not use this vendor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/internet/No-More-Rack-No-More-Cancellations-Internet-977381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had with our website. We are sorry to hear about the issues you encountered in having your order cancelled. We absolutely assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check on your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your nomorerack experience is always amazing.

Best Regards,