Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel — Fairborn Ohio United States of America
No More Rack

No More Rack Ordered Ugg boots and got cheap, poorly made knock offs customercare@nomorerack.com, Internet

*Author of original report: My mom's credit card company has credited her account

*Author of original report: You need to be shut down

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

On Christmas morning, I found out my mom ordered me a pair of Ugg boots on Black Friday from nomorerack.com, but they hadn't come in the mail yet. She found their website through a Facebook advertisement.

The boots came today (Jan 5) and there were several problems with them.
  1. They are NOT Ugg boots (as advertised), but are instead poorly made cheap knockoffs.
  2. My mother ordered a size 8, the shipping  bag said size 9, and the boots themselves had a size 10 hang tag on them. They are 2 sizes too big.
  3. The boots she ordered were shorter and a fold down style. The kind we received was a tall boot--not even close to what she ordered.

4. The boots arrived in a bag--not a shoe box, but stuffed in a bag. They were folded in half and connected by a plastic hanger so they could be hung up on a shelf. Obviously they were not even close to the quality that was advertised. The materials used to make these boots are thin and cheap. Walmart sells higher quality imitations than what these are.
  5. The boots she ordered in November were supposed to be here by Christmas. They didn't arrive until after New Year's day.

We will be contacting No More Rack for a refund and my mother also wants to see if she can file a complaint against them with her credit card company. She can't believe she was scammed because their website has a list of media that they've been mentioned in. Shame on them for taking advantage of people, especially during the holiday season.

This company sends cheap knockoffs while they advertise brand name items, ships late, sends the wrong style, and gets sizes wrong. BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/internet/No-More-Rack-Ordered-Ugg-boots-and-got-cheap-poorly-made-knock-offs-customercarenomorer-991878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

My mom's credit card company has credited her account

AUTHOR: Rachel - (USA)

After reading all of the horror stories regarding returns, missing credits, and never getting refunds from No More Rack, I decided that we would skip the headache with them and go directly to my mom's credit card company.

When we called, they told us that No More Rack was already flagged in their system and that they had multiple complaints against them already.

The charges were disputed, and they said she would have the money credited back to her within two weeks. This was great news to her.

Thank you Rip off Report; reading all the complaints against nomorerack.com saved us a lot of time and hassle in our efforts to resolve this.

You need to be shut down

AUTHOR: Rachel - (United States of America)

Thanks for the response; I see that you give everyone who complains against you the same one.

I did a simple Google search and found out that the low quality boots you sent me were not even advertised to No More Rack as boots, but as slippers.

The boots I received were Easy USA brand, and after looking them up I found out that Easy USA is owned by Cheng's Enterprise, Inc.

I looked at the catalog on Cheng's website, and the boots I received were listed on the slipper page (page 15). http://www.chengsusa.com/catalog.php?page=15 These shoes were NEVER intended to be used as a high quality boot like you advertised, but were instead manufactured (poorly) in China to be slippers.

They are nowhere near the quality of the UGG boots listed in your advertisement, as they started to fall apart when I squeezed them out of the wet bag they came in. The soles are made of foam and the inside lining comes off at the touch. Your deceptive advertising practices and use of rebuttals on ROR is vile. As with other reports against you, my mother was led on as well about shipping conflicts and refunds by the 21st of Dec.

I will be assisting my mother as she takes any and all actions possible against your dishonest company. It's not about the money because she didn't pay that much; it's about being lied to and led on while you profit off of older women buying their family Christmas presents. We will be in contact.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

devoted