Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: JT — Indiana United States of America
No More Rack

No More Rack Package sent to wrong state. Was told I needed to make a police report. Not cooperative at all. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I questioned my order because the items were shipped on 12/4/2012 and as of today 12/12/12 I still have not received the item. The shipping website has no tracking information other than it is initiated. When I questioned this, I was told that the items were delivered and delivery information was provided to me. A few things wrong with this. The information that Customer service provided me shows delivery in Harrisburg, VA and originated in New Berlin, WI. First of all the delivery address is in INDIANA not Harrisburg, VA. and when I use the tracking information that I was sent when the package was shipped it says that it originated in Addison, IL not New Berlin, WI. I have been told by customer service that I need to file a police report and I could get an in-store credit.  Shouldn't they be doing the leg work? I am getting a run around and when I try to call nobody even answers the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/internet/No-More-Rack-Package-sent-to-wrong-state-Was-told-I-needed-to-make-a-police-report-Not-981139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. We kindly ask you to please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.