Complaint Review: No More Rack.com

No More Rack.com
Internet USA

No More Rack.com Thieves!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

This company will steal your money!  I ordered one item, a waffle iron on 05/10/2013, the same day two other orders showed up on my bank statement.  Nomorerack.com charged two other orders to my debit card!  I emailed them 4 times and called an spoke with no one.  Nomorerack.com is a rip off company and a scam.  Do no order from them.  I had to close my debit card, go to the bank and order new cards and complete a fraud report.  One big mess!!  I wish I would have read about them before I ordered anything, then I would have known the type of business they are running.  I will never order anything from Nomorerack.com.  I hope they get shut down soon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rackcom/internet/No-More-Rackcom-Thieves-Internet-1051268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.