Complaint Review: No More Racks

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Lenoir North Carolina United States of America
No More Racks

No More Racks Nomoreracks.com They claim the item shipped. I claim it's time for mail fraud. Let the Feds have them!!!! Internet

A month ago I ordered boots (a Christmas gift) for my 9 yr old granddaughter.  Over the last 4 wks I have been told via email that the boots had been shipped twice...and delivered twice.  The first time, they apologized that they had made a mistake and the item had not been shipped.  Two days ago, I was advised (by email) that the boots were delivered, and included the USPS tracking confirmation link.  I printed this page and gave it to my mail carrier.  I believe this company should be charged with mail fraud.  They are using the USPS when clearly it is the Nomoreracks company with the issue.  I am a widow and on a fixed income.  Now my granddaugher won't have her Christmas boots.  Needless to say...I am very upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Racks/internet/No-More-Racks-Nomorerackscom-They-claim-the-item-shipped-I-claim-its-time-for-mail-fra-986210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Racks