Complaint Review: No flame E-cigarette

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Marine0331 — Las Vegas Nevada
No flame E-cigarette
6538 Collins avenue #95 Miami beach, Florida 33141 Internet United States of America

No flame E-cigarette No flame , e-cig, no flame.cig No flame is the biggest scam I have ever dealt with. DON'T BUY FROM THEM. Lawyers please help in this matter Internet, Internet

This company scammed me by showing the product would be 5 dollars to try it and for 14 days you will be able to try it. I received the package with the little box of one small e-cig and some fillers. I was unhappy because I wasn't a smoker anyways and it was going to be a gift. I then called my bank and there was a purchase from an out of state company named "cig flavor" with a bunch of numbers like they are so scammed they can't keep their name. Long story short I called the company they begged me to not return the package and after one hour of speaking with them over the phone, she reduced it to "only 24.99" and I said no I want to return and cancel this stupid "membership" YES membership because they enroll u in a month to month (even worse) situation and I'm reading horror stories on top of my horror story. We need this case resolved. Someone please help this is a lot of scam according to rip off reports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-flame-E-cigarette/internet/No-flame-E-cigarette-No-flame-e-cig-no-flamecig-No-flame-is-the-biggest-scam-I-have-ev-1045176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No flame E-cigarette