Complaint Review: No more rack

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Binghamton New York
No more rack
Internet USA

No more rack I purchased an iRola DX752 7" tablet from No More Rack. The item stopped working only a few days after their 14-day return policy.  internet

I purchased an iRola DX752 7" tablet from No More Rack. The item stopped working only a few days after their 14-day return policy. No More Rack refused to give me a refund and referred me to the manufacturer. I called the manufacturer's phone number and it was no longer in service. No More Rack said that they would "escalate the matter to the manufacturer." I'm not satisfied with this. I'd rather get a refund for the item and buy what I need elsewhere. The manufacturer was listed as Global Phoenix. I've not been able to get in touch with them regarding a resolution to this issue. I've been sold a faulty item by a company that has ceased to make itself availble to contact. I want my money back. Rhiannon B. (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-more-rack/internet/No-more-rack-I-purchased-an-iRola-DX752-7-tablet-from-No-More-Rack-The-item-stopped-wor-1118784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No more rack