Bob

• Reported By: Patti — Aguanga California
NoFlame Ecig
6538 Collins Ave #95 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

NoFlame Ecig Deceptive Miami Beach, Florida

I ordered a "Start up kit" online for $4.95 which was to cover s/h and after receiving it was then charged a further $100.34 to my debit card from "ecig", got the number for the company 1-888-662 1161 when you click "order now, limited availability" it DOES NOT give you any "terms and conditions" or tell you that you are being enrolled in a "membership" club and that by ordering you are agreeing to paying for future orders or that this is a 14 day free trial.

I canceled on the 14th day but they had already billed me. Called several different phone #'s for these people to no avail. Finally called 1-877-766-5306 told the man that I wanted my money back, he said he could offer me a partial refund of $40+, I said I wanted a full refund.

Asked to talk to a superviser, put on hold, came back and offered me $74.00, said I only wanted a full refund. Asked to talk to a superviser or manager, put on hold, told I could not talk to anyone else.

Said I wanted a full refund or I was going to report this to my bank,put on hold, he said he would issue a credit of $99.67as that is what he said they charged me but my bank is showing $100.34, but I must send the item back at my expense and it would take 5-10 business days to see my refund.

This company is trading under many different names and the "no flame" packet that you see online is not what I got, I received something from POWER ecig, with a website www.POWERECIG.COM which gives a HTTP 404 not found error.

I am going to file a dispute with my bank as soon as this charge is out of "pending" because I don't believe I will see a refund.

BEWARE OF ANY OF THESE COMPANIES AND MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU AGREE TO BUY. WHAT A SHAME THEY ARE, THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoFlame-Ecig/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/NoFlame-Ecig-Deceptive-Miami-Beach-Florida-1041730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoFlame Ecig