Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

NoMoreRack Shady Website with Shady Customer Service New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed my oder through Nomorerack.com on November 24th and still have not received what I purchased. They took my money and gave me an incorrect Shipping Tracking ID with no information as to what shipment company they used. There is no information or email regarding what happened to my order or where it is. And when I finally found their customer service phone number, the company that is handling all their issues is a "third party" and has no relevant information. The only way to contact Nomorerack is through email, which takes a few days. This website is a joke and anyone who orders anything from this company should look elsewhere. Not worth my time or money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/New-York-New-York-/NoMoreRack-Shady-Website-with-Shady-Customer-Service-New-York-New-York-987273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We are sorry about the issue that you are having regarding the shipment of your order. We would like to let you know that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check on your order and settle this to the best of our abilities. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.