meat

NoMoreRack
Internet USA

NoMoreRack A good company pays postage for returns Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Well, it cost me 19.00 to send back a 35.00 item which was returned because the quality was unexcusable. Then, I get 4 emails with problem report numbers that mean nothing to me when I asked for a RMA number to retuirn the item.

Now, I bought 7 things at once. I returned 4 of the 7. I do not recommend doing this. You get items from Rockerfeller St in CA and from Addison, IL. Tracking is deplorable. They say it is FEDEX but it is USPS. Then they want to issue an in store credit so you have to buy more of their crap.

Don't do it. Say you want your money back which may take up to 7 days after the 2 weeks you already spent trying to return the item and prove you returned it! By the way, you must pay the postage to return items and if you do not pay special postage charges to get tracking, you will be screwed. They have no idea where anything is that is returned.

So, unless you have a lot of time your hands to help them do their business, I do not recoommend buying from them.  I am still waiting to see my refunds from products I bought May 3rd, 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/internet/NoMoreRack-A-good-company-pays-postage-for-returns-Internet-1057368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.