Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

• Reported By: JJ — Austin Texas
NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack Debit showed up without order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Earlier this month, I tried to order a Nikon camera advertised in a deal through NoMoreRack.com. The transaction didn't work because I tried to have the camera shipped to an address that was different from my home address. As a result, I didn't think the transaction went through.

A few days later, I noticed a debit of $181 from my bank account. The debit was from NoMoreRack.com, even though the transaction supposedly never was completed and I never received email confirmation of a purchase.

Beware of this company. I will never do business with NoMoreRack.com again. This is a very shady way of operating. I've never encountered anything like it in my time as a consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/internet/NoMoreRack-Debit-showed-up-without-order-Internet-1042332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.