Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: mavizeper — Okeechobee Florida United States of America
NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack My credit card was charged in Nov 30, 2012, never received anything i finally got lucky and they refunded me $23.00 of my $51.00. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I order two items on November 27, 2012, my credit card was charged on 11/30/12, on 12/04/12 I received a test with a FEDEX tracking number, after a few days checking and no finding anything with that tracking number I contacted FedEx, and they told me they didnt know or received anyghting with that tracking number, I do have texts between Nomorerack and I, with apologies and promises, as of today, luckily a got a refund for $23.00, I paid 51.00.  I can keep going on and on with the lies from them, but as for now I just want to tell everyone that NOMORERACK IS A SCAM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/internet/NoMoreRack-My-credit-card-was-charged-in-Nov-30-2012-never-received-anything-i-finally-994028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.