Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappyperson — Clackamas Oregon United States of America
NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack Nomorerack No More Rack Shady business practice, won't refund, DON'T BUY FROM THEM, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

November 2012, I ordered a pair of boots, among other things from nomorerack.com. I had many problems with my orders, however, eventually everything except my boots arrived prior to Christmas.

The boots finally arrived after Christmas and were not anything like the boots displayed on their website. I packed the boots up and returned them to the address which was on the packing slip as the 'return to' address. Shipping cost me $11.

Yesterday, I received the package back from the post office as 'return to sender, undeliverable, forwarding order expired'. I emailed nomorerack and explained my situation.

They responded with a different physical address for me to send the return, which was fine, however they are refusing to refund me the cost I incurred for the first shipping. They moved locations (if the first one even existed!) and now expect me to pay for shipping a second time to a different address. I have been emailing back and forth with 'Ruth' from their customer service and every one of her replies is a joke, worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Based on all of the other negative reviews on this website and others, I should have researched this shady company before I gave them ANY of my money. And, since I am sure nomoreack customer service will see this and post some sort of canned reply - here is my order #4148833

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/internet/NoMoreRack-Nomorerack-No-More-Rack-Shady-business-practice-wont-refund-DONT-BUY-FROM-T-1009839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your Order Number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reply back to that message.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.