Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: FS — South Carolina United States of America
NoMoreRack
381 Park Avenue South, 4th floor Internet United States of America

NoMoreRack Unethical Business, Misleading Company, Horrible Customer Service, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

*Author of original report: *UPDATE*

I purchase an MID 9" Google Android tablet from NoMoreRack on 03/02/13 for $118.00 I received the item and it was defective. The charger will not charge the device unless you hold the charger up with your thumb the entire time it's plugged in and even then I couldn't get it above 25%. The touch screen is very slow to respond, you can barely see the front camera and the back camera didn't work at all.

I contacted NoMoreRack the very next day and let them know I was returning it and they assured me that I would be able to receive the purchase price back on my credit card. I returned to the site and went to 'Return Policies' to make sure I did everything right and noticed it said that returns are only given store credit.

I contacted them again (on Facebook this time) to ask about this and was told to send them a private message then my comment was promptly deleted. I messaged them and never received a response. I posted to their page again, and again my comment was deleted. Another customer was also having an issue and she was told the same thing (to message them) then her comment was deleted as well.

I have emailed No More Rack and have not received a response. I will update when I receive a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/internet/NoMoreRack-Unethical-Business-Misleading-Company-Horrible-Customer-Service-Internet-1026316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

*UPDATE*

AUTHOR: FS - (United States of America)

I received a response from NoMoreRack's Facebook page: See photo below.