breathing
  • Report: #1020110

Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: don''t buy from this entity — Denver Colorado United States of America
NoMoreRack.com
Denver, Colorado United States of America

NoMoreRack.com Represented boots to be like Austrailian Sheep Skin Like Boots of equal quality; Ordered on quantity and received less Denver, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Before Christmas I ordered two pair of Australian Sheep Skin Boots.  The boots I received were cheap junk I could have bought at Target for $7.00 dollars.  The quality was not as represented.  In addition, I only received one pair of junk boots in the mail, and have never received the second pair.  I filed a fraud report with my bank.  I do not recommend anyone use this website.  It is a Rip Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/Denver-Colorado-80207/NoMoreRackcom-Represented-boots-to-be-like-Austrailian-Sheep-Skin-Like-Boots-of-equal-qu-1020110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.