Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Renee Lynn — Charlottesville Virginia United States of America
NoMoreRack.com
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

NoMoreRack.com NoMoreRack Inc, No More Rack Took my money, never shipped the order, and then BANNED me New York, New York

*Author of original report: Copy and Paste?

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

On 11/26/12, I placed an order on NoMoreRack.com - which included 2 items. I ordered a pair of headphones and boots (for my 12 year old daughter).

I received the headphones a couple weeks later, but the boots were nowhere to be found. So, I reached out to them on their Facebook page, to inquire about my order. I was told that there was a delay but they GUARANTEED my order to me, no later than 12/21/12.

It's now 12/22/12 and not only do I not have the order (which was to be my daughter's Christmas gift), but they never even shipped it.

I tried reaching out to them again yesterday, only to be BANNED from their Facebook page. Instead of addressing the issue, they delete comments and ban consumers. I tried talking to them via a private message, only to be provided with an email to customer service - which bounced back to me with permanent fatal errors.

When I tried to inform them that the email bounced, I found (much to my surprise), that they'd banned me from even messaging them at all on Facebook.

Since then, i've taken to my blog, to out them. I've been watching their page since last night and have seen NUMEROUS comments being deleted (but not before I screen capped them and added them to my blog post).

They have ruined Christmas for many families and are doing nothing to make things right.

BUYER BEWARE! If you are considering purchasing from them... don't! Save yourself the headache and heartache. Chances are they will take your money and run.

Side note: If you've been ripped off by NoMoreRack, strongly urge you to report them to the proper authorities. Links to those places are within this post --> http://thedailygoodiebag.com/2012/12/nomorerack-scam-shady-business-practices/

They need to be stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/New-York-New-York-10016/NoMoreRackcom-NoMoreRack-Inc-No-More-Rack-Took-my-money-never-shipped-the-order-and-th-986005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

Copy and Paste?

AUTHOR: Renee Lynn - (United States of America)

You clearly care. It shows in your copy and paste response.

This is ridiculous. At this point, you guys are just trying to cover your butts. Heaven forbid someone google's NoMoreRack Scam and finds all of these reports, where consumers have been ripped off.

I went ahead and emailed the address you mentioned. **IF** you can make this right, I will update this complaint accordingly.

We shall see....

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you did not yet receive your entire order. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our website.  Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out. We definitely assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this matter to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.