Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com No More Rack, internet site, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SAME STORY

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered two pairs of boots on November 6th. They have given me two different tracking numbers that are both invalid. The customer service on the phone is a joke they don't know anything. The customer service via email is dishonest. One customer service rep told me that it was shipped and in the possession of DHL as of November 10th, then 26th, then Dec 10th. Another told me that there was a strike in California and it was delaying my shipment. Another said they have already issued a credit onto my account and I have spent it. Another said that they refunded my credit card. Another said that they don't even have record of my order. It's one story after another!!! Over a month and still no package, refund, or any status whatsoever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/internet/NoMoreRackcom-No-More-Rack-internet-site-Internet-984596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SAME STORY

AUTHOR: msallaboutit - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern:

I am one of many dissatisfied former customers.  I have contacted the customer service department of the above fraudulent company several times.  These individuals are not only rude, but they lack professionalism which says alot about your company.

I have obtained legal advice regarding a class action lawsuit against the above company and will be contacting all dissatisfied former customers to partake in this action.

A dissatisfied former customer, Carlethia Simmons, 928 Pine Springs Road, Columbia, SC  29201 I received a partial order, inquired as to shipping date of the item not received.  Employees was rude and lack professionalism.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We most certainly assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.