Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

• Reported By: Kelly — Lenexa Kansas
NoMoreRack.com
Internet USA

NoMoreRack.com Sold me a defective product, would NOT return emails Internet

*Author of original report: Getting the run around

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

My husband purchased a Cuisinart Kuerig coffeemaker as a Christmas present for me from nomorerack.com on November 22nd.  It took 3 weeks to recieve, and when I attempted to use it on Christmas Day it did not work, not even a little.  I waited until the next day to call Cusinart, since it had a warranty card in the box.  He asked me where it was purchased from and after I told him, he flat out told me that they DO NOT support products purchased from nomorerack.com since they are KNOWINGLY selling defective equipment and that I needed to contact them.  I sent an email to normorerack.com that same day, they have no phone number for customer service so that was my only option, about 3 days later I get some generic email saying that they were contacting the vendor and I should hear something in a week.  Of course, I have not heard anything from anyone and then they had the nerve to send me a survy about how they were doing...are you kidding me!  I have contacted them repeatedly and never get a response, ended up going out and buying a new Kuerig so I wouldn't be mad everytime I saw the empty spot where it was supposed to be on my counter.  I am not sure how a company can knowingly sell defective items and not be held responsible for it, I will never buy from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/internet/NoMoreRackcom-Sold-me-a-defective-product-would-NOT-return-emails-Internetnbsp-1115165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

Getting the run around

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

In response to the rebuttal, I have already emailed SEVERAL times with my order number and I keep getting the same answer.  Someone else emailed me yesterday from nomorerack.com stating that they contacted thier "supplier" and sent me a link to Cuisinart, are you kidding me, can they not read!  I have already contacted Cuisinart (before I ever contaced nomorerack.com) and they WILL NOT support this product since it was purchased at normorerack.com, so the manufacturer knows that this website is selling crap. So I get another email stating they were contacting the "supplier" again...this would be the third time...so around and around we go....ridiculous! Seriously folks, stay away from nomorerack.com!

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.