Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: StuckInThe60s — Wyoming Ohio United States of America
NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com They sent me a product which did not work! Internet

*Author of original report: Progress?

*Consumer Comment: same response, means nothing-

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Luckily I only spent $10.00 with this company.  I should have read the complaints before I bought.  The item did finally ship, arriving about 4 weeks after I ordered it (in their defense, they do say "3 to 4 weeks" for shipment).  It was an adapter for an iPhone 5 to fit onto an iHome or other iPhone charging or speaker connection.  It worked for about 2 seconds, and then immediately stopped working.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/internet/NoMoreRackcom-They-sent-me-a-product-which-did-not-work-Internet-994600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

Progress?

AUTHOR: StuckInThe60s - (United States of America)

I did get an e-mail from PayPal indicating that $10 has been refunded to my account.  This is as a result of a similar complaint that I filed with the ScamBook website.  It is the weekend so it hasn't shown up in my account yet, but if you don't hear any more from me, then this is legit and NoMoreRack made good on their promise.

same response, means nothing-

AUTHOR: Ronda - (United States of America)

Dear Stuckinthe60's,

When they responded to my complaint they said the exact same thing. Just thought you should know, theres nothing sorryful or heartfelt about it when it is the same response for everyone. Empty promises.

Sincerely,

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi StuckInThe60s,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [email protected] We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.