Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: B.A. — Perkinston Mississippi U.S.A.
Internet Canada

NoMoreRack.com This company has major issues! British Columbia, Canada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Team@nomorerack

*Consumer Comment: They are rip off artists

*Consumer Comment: Same Here

This close-out sale site opened to such fanfare back in Nov 2010. It has had continuous problems since then. I wish I had done some research before I ordered things from them because they certainly fall under the "too good to be true" category.

The site started out with terms that said you would get your item(s) within 2-3 weeks. It soon changed to the items would be shipped in 2-3 weeks. But they often don't even manage to do that. I placed a total of 5 orders over a one month period. I received one order within 2 weeks of ordering. Then the wait began.

Order #2 arrived 21 days after ordering. Orders number 3, 4 and 5 are still floating out there over a month later. The only thing that shows on the order page is "processing".

Both the orders I got were jewelry orders. Very, very bad move. I now have 4 pieces of cheap Made in China, overly bright silvertone jewelry that I can get any day of the week at the junk dollar store down the road. The same packaging, the same brand, the same look.

I have also seen several cosmetic and fragrance items that were discontinued years ago that went on sale on the site. That set off major alarms for me but unfortunately I didn't heed the warnings quite soon enough.

Buy from this site with caution. Better yet, don't buy from them at all. Just do a search for complaints on nomorerack.com and you'll find a wealth of information and reasons this site should be one to pass right by!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/internet/NoMoreRackcom-This-company-has-major-issues-British-Columbia-Canada-Internet-721753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

AUTHOR: Team@nomorerack - (United States of America)

Samuel here from the Customer Relations
team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but
we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any
difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your E-mail
address/Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service
levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our
customers are happy.

They are rip off artists

AUTHOR: ImPISSED88 - (United States of America)

I have been ripped off from nomorerack.com many times, I finally found there corporate number and they say they can't discuss anything over the phone and hang up, please call them if we all call they can not ignore us all. Here is the corporate phone number for nomorerack 6043666183

Same Here

AUTHOR: surffly - (USA)

I wish I had of come here first before ordering from this crazy a** site nomorerack! You are sooo right! You will wait forever to get your orders from this company. I have been waiting since November 26th for my first order. I have ordered from other online companies after I have ordered from them and have gotten my products in less than a week! You know what their excuse is??? Because you only pay $2 shipping is why the wait is longer and that they have a global warehouse! They can't even tell you where this "global warehouse" is! With hesitation I ordered 2 more items hoping I would get them before Christmas which looks like that won't happen. They can't even send you the right tracking number and when I asked them over the phone how are the items shipped she just repeated what I said "by UPS, Fedex or UPS" didn't even get the USPS right! Don't care how good their deals is, I will never order from them again. Too much frustration and horrible customer service!