Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

• Reported By: dupedone — Columbia Maryland United States of America
NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com Took my money without any product , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I made a purchase on Nov 18, which it stating it should take 2-3 weeks for delivery.  I contacted nomorerack on 12.15 to ask where my package was, and they told me to wait 30 days.  They are supposedly backed by a buyer protection, which will only accept disputes up to 30 days,  I filed my dispute with buysafe on the 28th day.  I was told to wait until the 21st.  On the 21st no package (and the tracking number provided is false) and no response to my reply on buysafe, a report to customer service, and another e-mail.  I have also filed on paypal a fraudulent report.    As on 12:34 12/23 I was offered a credit back to nomorerack.  I want a refund, not a credit so I can be done with them once and for all.  Do not buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/internet/NoMoreRackcom-Took-my-money-without-any-product-Internet-986512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! I would like to begin by saying that we apologize profusely for the issue you are having. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. We sincerely assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we would like to thank you for your continued support.

definitely