Complaint Review: Noah's Art customs

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Joe Ramirez — Victoria Texas
Noah's Art customs
Internet USA

Noah's Art customs Amador Molina Jr. I paid him $140 for custom shoes that I never received. Victoria Texas and now California Internet

*Author of original report: No refund or shoes

I paid $140 for some custom shoes. I paid cash for them cause he was a friend. He said he would have them no later then a month. It's three months now and he has blocked me from his Facebook and now he don't answer my calls or text messages. He is from Victoria Texas and now moved to California. I felt sorry for the guy that's why I did business with him. Look, the kid is a ripoff, don't buy anything from this guy. He burned his friend, he will burn anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noahs-Art-customs/internet/Noahs-Art-customs-Amador-Molina-Jr-I-paid-him-140-for-custom-shoes-that-I-never-receiv-1142190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noah's Art customs

No refund or shoes

AUTHOR: Joe Ramirez - ()

I forgot to mention that I never got a refund and I never got any shoes!