Complaint Review: Nobel Technologies

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Danville California United States of America
Nobel Technologies
Double Diamond Pky So. Reno Reno, Nevada United States of America

Nobel Technologies Great Basin Mining & Exploration. BEWARE GOLD MINING AND REFINING SCAM CON ARTISTS IN RENO SPARKS! Reno , Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Lee Ogle is bad news!

*Consumer Comment: Beware of These Mastermind Con-Artists!!!!!!

*Author of original report: Author's Retraction

Floyd Leyland Ogle and James Frank Noland are the ringleaders of Reno's newest mining scam rippoff artists!  They have many corporations they shuffle around and hide assets that they have stolen!  They have two scumbag attorneys on thier payroll.  One is Lee Ogle's son. A Patrick Ogle,  smart kid but not smart enough to run away from his con artist father.

Another puppet retard they have on thier payroll is a Robert Killroy.  This guy they actually appointed president of the fake phoney refinery in Sparks NV.  This Killroy wouldnt know a refinery if it bit him on the a*s.  He wouldnt know a ball mill from a ferris wheel.  Killroy has a wife and kids who do not know of his con artist dealings and it will destroy them when they find out.  Killroy knows hes in deep doo doo, but goes along woth the scam at the refinery showing gold off too investors that he plants in the recovery system when they call to fire up the plant when investors come in to town.

They have been scaming people on gold mining deals for years.  They had a mine in California called the "New Era Mine", look it up.. youll see what I am talking about.  They say they were run out of California from the "tree huggers"!  Not so, there were really only two problems.

No gold and the investors were getting angry.  So they came to Reno, took in more investor money based on black sand concentrates that were supposed to be full of gold!  They claimed more than 300 ounces per drum!  They couldnt get an ounce out of a drum if there lives depended on it!  They raised many millions using this ploy.  They have been putting investors off with various rediculous reasons for years.  When I first met them, they tricked me that they were legitimate and I fell for thier bull..  I brought them a mine called the national minenear Mcdermot NV as a propect that needed thorough exploration.  I put the mine and property, equipment in the new corporation, Great Basin Mining & Exploration, NOT to be confused with Great Basin Gold, "a real mining company".  They wanted me to lie to investors that thier phoney baloney refinery is wonderful and will make invesors rich over night. They also wanted me to lie to investors that thier is Gold filled tunnels at the National mine!

When I refused they became un corked!  Lee Ogle looked like Jabba the Hut with steam coming out of his ears!  Im surprized he didnt have a heart attack ..  too bad.

Frank James Noland is an over grown galoot at 6 4' and 4 ft wide.  all fat mostly.

He couldnt cut it playing football, no heart just a coward.  I believe the cartoon Pinky and teh Brain was modelled after these two con artist.   Frank is the expert paper shuffler with corporate documents and Lee is the ol southern sweet talking charmer.  Frank can hide more paper than Bernie Madoff! These two pigs could sell ice to an eskimo!   Im sure they would take that as a compliment!  Lee ogle is a fat little 4' pig that chain smokes skinny cigars. He has blown millions of investor money in the Peppermill casino! Some of the big investors are so high profile they are to embarred to bring allegations/charges against these two pigs.  The two pig rats are now setting up another dog and pony show gold mining operation in Pershing county. In a place named Dun Glen. Its on the west flank of the east range, 35 miles west of Winnemucca Nv.   a few miles south of the T/A truck stop.  Theres another lying scumbag named Mark Kersey involved at this new mine. He's dumb as a stick but does what ever they scream at him to do. Be warry of these two pigs!  They both carry weapons illegally.  Frank carries a 9mm berreta and Lee carrys a snub nose 38.  I guess they figure someone is going to punch thier tickets..  They are felons from Missouri and Fla.  They claim they have a music recording corp. as well as dozen others.. all bull .. Lee Ogle was convicted on fraud charges in Canada and has done time in prison.  The fat little pig apparently didnt learn much in prison... just brushed on his stock manipulations.

They have a fancy office with a fat little receptionist named Amanda who aids in thier scams.

Amanda is married to a troll like figure that works in the phoney refinery in Sparks.

All these scumbags need to be taken off the boards!   They will put a huge black eye on mining in Nevada and honest gold investments around the world.

Please feel free to contact me regarding these scum of the earth individuals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nobel-Technologies/Reno-Nevada-89503/Nobel-Technologies-Great-Basin-Mining-Exploration-BEWARE-GOLD-MINING-AND-REFINING-SCAM-891272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nobel Technologies

Lee Ogle is bad news!

AUTHOR: RazorbackJoe63 - ()

Lee Ogle is notorious for taking investors money. He has a long line of failed companies that took investors millions. I don't know many of the people listed in this story but Patrick Ogle always seemed like a good kid and I always liked Frankie when he worked at food plus. I think Mark Kersey is Bill and Bettys boy but I don't know how he fits in. I hear Lee is in very bad health and maybe he won't be taking anyone elses hard earned money on his way out. I'm sure you could talk to many of the Exsorbet investors, the SEC or just show up in Greenwood to hear about what they think about Lee Ogle and his past dealings. WATCH OUT!!!

Beware of These Mastermind Con-Artists!!!!!!

AUTHOR: g - (United States of America)

It's a sad day when money, blackmail, and extortion can make an honest man retract factual statements about fraudulent companies!!! Which, is obviously what happened to Steve Gorin because I have done some due diligence and everything he posted seems to be true.

I have a relative in Chico who has previously made me aware of the above mentioned scam artists Floyd Lee Ogle and Frank Noland who were behind the huge debacle with North Continent Land & Timber and the New Era Mine in Butte County, CA. I am glad that the citizens rose up and defeated these fraudsters in court and ran them out. Although not before they scammed investors out of millions of dollars, wasted the states's, county's, and court's precious time and money! Also, who knows how much gold they got away with, all without doing any reclamation at the mine which further damages the environment.

I have done hours of research on everything this Steve Gorin posted about Floyd Ogle, Frank Noland, Patrick Ogle, Mark Kersey, and the referenced companies and they have been involved in numerous stock and mining scams, shady reverse mergers, and they always seem to end up in court. Also, I know Mark Kilroy was let go from the Attorney General's office in Carson City. Henceforth, they all are attached to US Canadian Minerals Inc, (which was suspended twice by the SEC), which is related to Nobel Technologies Corp, which is related to United Resource Holdings Group. It's all one big scam.

Don't take Steve's or my word for it. Do the homework yourself and you will see that everything Steve and I have posted is true!!!!! These guys are high-level con-artists & expert paper shufflers and they are in our beautiful state of Nevada doing it again. If you have had any dealings with these white-collar criminals, please do not hesitate to report it to the proper authorities and post your dealings on the internet so these guys can be stopped and justice can be served once and for all.

Karma will no doubt catch up with this group in the end!!! The sooner the better I say!!

Author's Retraction

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Steven M. Gorin, formerly of Danville, California, and I am the author of the preceding complaint on www.ripoffreport.com (Report: #891272) (the Complaint).

At the time I made the Complaint, I was in negotiations with Mr. Ogle and Mr. Noland concerning their buy-out of my interests in a company in which we were the sole shareholders.  Unfortunately, we were at an impasse concerning the price of the buy-out, and I believed that my post would provide leverage in the negotiations.

I did not understand at the time I made the Complaint that it could not be removed by me upon request to the website, especially since I was aware that it contained materially false, misleading, and defamatory information.  I simply made a business decision.

Ultimately, I determined that the Complaint was ill-conceived and sought to have it removed from the Internet.  However, the Ripoff Report has a strict policy of non-removal of complaints (including non-removal by their authors) and has judicial precedent supporting their position.

Mr. Ogle, Mr. Noland, and the other individuals and companies mentioned in the Complaint have my full support and sincere apologies.  It isnt until something like this happens that you truly understand the potential pitfalls and permanence of information posted to the Internet.

The Complaints continued posting is being done so against my wishes and protest, is contrary to my agreements with certain individuals and companies mentioned in the Complaint, and should be considered by all readers as fiction.

Steven M. Gorin, President
Orovada Exploration & Mining Inc.