Complaint Review: Noble Way Pest Control

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By:Elk Grove California
Noble Way Pest Control
930 Stryker Avenue Suite A Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Noble Way Pest Control - Miles Noble TIMECARDS DONT MATTER YOUR ONLY PAID FOR 8 HOURS OF 91/2 HOUR DAY TERMINATED WITHOUT WARNING Sacramento California

*UPDATE Employee: On edge

*Consumer Comment: sue him he is cancer in our industry

I punched in the time clock between 7:30 and 7:40 I punched out at 5:00pm 5 days a week and was only paid for 8 hours. The number of stops given every day did not allow for the supposed 1 hour lunch. I had to work through lunch to get all my stops done. If I did take a lunch and came back with to many incomplete stops I got chewed out for not getting enough stops done. So an hour and a half of my day that was spent working went unpaid. I was let go with no prior write up or warning. I was only paid overtime on one occasion of several that I worked. When I got my final check there was no paperwork to tell me what my rights were as somebody who was terminated. I only received a check that was short with a memo that said paid in full. The only thing this guy cares about is money in my opinion.

Gracesdad
Elk Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noble-Way-Pest-Control/Sacramento-California-95834/Noble-Way-Pest-Control-Miles-Noble-TIMECARDS-DONT-MATTER-YOUR-ONLY-PAID-FOR-8-HOURS-OF-9-357099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noble Way Pest Control

On edge

AUTHOR: Miley - (United States of America)

He keeps us scared that we could be let go for any reason, Do it his way only!

sue him he is cancer in our industry

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

he has been ripping people of on pretreats for years hit him where it counts in his wallet