Complaint Review: Noblity homes

• Updated: Fri, August 14, 2009

• Reported By: Lynda — fort walton beach Florida USA
Noblity homes
3741 SW 7th st ocala, Florida United States of America

Noblity homes I bought a double wide moble home and it was not put to gether properly. I am dying from the toxie material. I was in he hospital for 7 weeks 2 of which was on a repirator. help i don't want to die toxic material is comming up the center of my moble home. due to the fact they did not put it together proper. even after muliple attempt to get them to do the right thing fort walton beach, Florida

I bought a moble home from noblity homes here in Florida. When they put the two half together they left a cap betweem. This was not the only problem with the home. the carpet is comming apart where the crack is.

counter tops are buckling. cabinet are buckling.  The trim is falling apart. sinks don't drain properly.

the siding on the corner of the home keep slipping. the skirting is bending at the bottom.

There is so many think wrong i can't think of them all. but i can tell you one thing it will not re-stand a category 1 hurricane.

I must concern is my health i have had asthma attacks since i moved in one after another. I thought i was just having problems with my asthma. but last year i went to a pulmenalgist who did a lung biopsy at first he told me it was nothing. but when i started have to go to the ER on several occasion sometimes in the same month I went to another pulmonologist.

before i know it i was in the ER then intensive care on a respirator which lasted two weeks before i woke up.  I was also on Chemo for 7 weeks high doses of steroid, i developed a blood infection (yeast) which is very dangerous.

My survival rate was 40%. I was the only one of the doctors cases that lived. I came home with it almost gone. within 1 month it was gone. within 1 more month it was on its way back. i had gone to the ER not being able to breath the did an xray. of course the ER doctors did not know what it was, because it is very rare. so i had my pulmonologist look at the x ray and the cat scan and he confirmed it was back.

now i am in so much pain just trying to breath. I have thrush which is a yeast invention and could get very seriouse if it gets into my blood stream. the name of the disease is interstitial lung disease. it can be caused by environment things. i can't go outside i can't breath. i can't do hardly any of the daily activities of living.

I don't want to die. is there anyone out there who has suffered the same thing. or do you know someone who has died. symptoms trouble breathing, o2 states low that means your blood does not have enough oxygen in their cell to maintain vital organs. your finger nails are usually white, your finger are numb, and their could be many more you need to look it up to find out more about it.

help me. the company knows they are wrong they poured cement over a very small part of the crack. I think just to make sure it did'nt fall apart.  I moved in 2 years ago and have been sick this whole time.  I only found out resently how sick i was. and that it could kill me. as far as i am concerned they are quilty of attemped murder at the very least.

I have a dauhter and grandson who also live with me and we all suffer from extremely bad headaches.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noblity-homes/ocala-Florida-34474/Noblity-homes-I-bought-a-double-wide-moble-home-and-it-was-not-put-to-gether-properly-I-a-480132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noblity homes