Complaint Review: Noitavonne Inc

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: Cesar I Sanchez — Orange County California
Noitavonne Inc
Internet USA

Noitavonne Inc CEO Lael Alexander, Siecom This company scammed e for 150,000 dlls. Houston Internet

My name is Cesar I Sanchez and I was scmmed by this so called company that I had and agreement with. The agreement was via email and their CES  (Lael Alexander) was supposed to sell me a porcentage of company shares " Noitavonne". I made  wire transfer of $ 150,000 dlls and kept waiting for my shares and legal docs by fax but nothing arrived. Never heard back from him or the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noitavonne-Inc/internet/Noitavonne-Inc-CEO-Lael-Alexander-Siecom-This-company-scammed-e-for-150000-dlls-Housto-1164846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noitavonne Inc